Monday, September 24, 2012

Tope Alabi - "Pastors And Rich Men Pester Me With Sex"

Top Yoruba gospel musician, Tope Alabi says that pastors and rich men see her as a sensual being. Tope Alabi who was speaking at an interview during the launch of her ninth album said that
"There are some of them that want me by all means whether I want it or not, but when they get to me, they see am not that kind of person, they will then become members of my church. Among them are a lot of rich men, they help my ministry now, they see me as a prophetess, some of them even call me pastor, even there are ministers of God that pester me and say they want something with me, but when they get to me and they see I'm not like that and they change. I am here to change lives". Tope Alabi
who also commented on the reason she still
sings soundtracks for Yoruba movie says "God
said I should not stop soundtracks" she further said, "I don't want to leave them, because I know that with my soundtrack on the movies, people would want to buy them".


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment