Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Keri Hilson Is Coming Back To Nigeria

American singer, Keri Hilson is coming back to
Nigeria later this year.
In a message posted on the social network Twitter,
she said 'I love Africa…but you already know that'
and followed that up with: 'Back to Nigeria in
November, I've done Lagos, I've done Calabar and
I'm the ambassador of Cross River State. Performing
in Abuja this time'

Although details of the show have not been made
available, fans of the singer can cross their fingers in
anticipation of her third visit. Hilson performed
alongside Wyclef Jean at the Calabar Christmas
Carnival in 2009 and closed the day 2 of the 2011
edition of the Arise Fashion Week in Lagos.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment