Friday, September 28, 2012

"Girls Tempt Me" - Sound Sultan

The Lagos State University graduate of Geography and Regional Planning; Olanrewaju Fasasi, popularly known as Sound Sultan was recently Interviewed on Entertainment Express where he Revealed Women as his Biggest Temptation.

Have you done Marijuana before?

"I don't smoke and drink"

How do you survive the temptations?

"It is just principles and discipline. Peer pressures have been something I have overcome since I was a child. I have always been the go-to-guy in my group. I have never been known to do what people do; instead people do what I do. I am a Muslim, so there are a lot of things I don't do."

What has been your biggest temptation?

"It will always be women; there is this issue of women clouding over the industry. I don't know what they want from me or my marriage, whether it is money or bragging rights, I don't know."

So, how have you been able to manage that?

"I just keep praying and my wife understands"

Source: Entertainment Express

Follow @AmehDaily On Twitter For Live Updates..


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment