Saturday, September 29, 2012

"I Want A God-fearing Man, Not Necessarily A Bachelor." _ Karen Igho

"I'm a woman who desires to be loved and
wooed by the opposite sex. Men are supposed
to woo me. I'm a woman and I'm very soft. They shouldn't be scared of asking me out. I want a decent man, and not any kind of man," she said.

Karen expressed disappointment that men are
not bracing up the courage to woo her, despite
the fact that she is not as difficult as they think.

She says she is still "single and ready to
mingle". She also said her dream man must not only be God-fearing and comfortable but also down to earth and not necessarily a bachelor.


Follow @AmehDaily On Twitter For Live Updates...


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

3 comments:

  1. "Nt necessarily a Bachelor" ?? Are You High.. I guess so cos Waht You Mean Is that, Yu Snatch husbands isn't it ?? You Aint Even Ashamed .. *Smh* 4 yew karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do i smell desperation here? karen all dis u r telling Nigerians should be told Told to God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lool... Karen easy o. Your soulmate is on the way.

    ReplyDelete