Friday, September 28, 2012

Adele speaks against using Sexual exploitation to push record sales ...

Grammy award winning artiste, Adele has disapproved of using sexual exploitation to push record sales. In an interview with The Sun, she said,

"exploiting yourself sexually is not a good look. I don't find it encouraging."

Adele, who has sold over twenty million copies of her album '21′ added, "to sell more records, I don't need to do that. I just stand there and sing. I'm not worried that I'm a 'plus size' and so much bigger than other artists."

"I've seen artists with sexual images up close, and they don't even look like that."

"No matter what you look like the key is to be happy with yourself."

Follow @AmehDaily On Twitter For Live Updates...

Source: OMG


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment