Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Flo Rida: "I Am Still At The Top Of My Game"

American Rapper, Singer; Flo Rida, who has Collaborated with some of the biggest stars in the Music Industry believes he has a lot more to give.

'Of course, I feel like I am dreaming,' he told UK TV show Daybreak when asked if he is still excited by his success. 'It has been almost six years and I am still at the top of my game. I am always trying to reinvent myself, I am in the studio all the time working hard. It is just inspiring to travel the world and see so many beautiful places. I love my passion and that is music. It's amazing, so many number one records, it is just a blessing.'

Flo Rida also revealed the best moment of his career so far. The 32-year-old star's fans mean a great deal to him and he always feels happy when they show him support.

'I think winning a People's Choice Award,' he replied when asked about his career highlight. 'It is all about the people, you know, it just makes me realise all the sacrifices I have made and all the hard work ' my fans have paid attention to it.'


Follow @AmehDaily On Twitter For Live
Updates...


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment