Sunday, September 23, 2012

Iyanya Confirms Move to Lekki and Car Purchase

The one-time MTN Project Fame Winner behind the monstrous hit song 'Kukere', Iyanya recently moved to the upscale area of Lagos, Lekki and he has taken delivery of a brand new Range Rover Sport, he confirmed. His new found fame following the success of 'Kukere' and 'Ur waist' has indeed had him smiling to the bank. Whether asked about his new aboard, 'I come from a very humble
background and have also struggled to be
where I am. Since I achieved nothing by my
own strength or might, I don't think it is worth
talking or boasting about,' he says.

'I have come to realise that music is much
more than the act, it is a business. So, the best thing any artiste can do for him or herself, is to continually reinvent. If I keep appearing or dressing the way I used to five years ago, my fans would be bored,' he added.

He also spoke about the widely reported affair
with actress Yvonne Nelson: "Since they say
we are dating, and then we are dating. There is nothing I can say as far as that is concerned
since people have already formed an
impression. My answer is simply – no
comment"



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment