Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Barth Nnaji resign and sacked!

By Dunlero | AmehDaily


My Oga, for the first time pls do permit me to be at a variance with you on the nuisance Barth Nnaji constituted himself into .......

I heard about this Professor when I was in Owerri in 2009, I heard him gave a lecture on POWER in an IMO State organized an annual lecture over the radio, I was frantically looking for the audio tape/CD/DVD etc because the lecture sounded like a road map out of this power failure brouhaha. See me ooooooh, I even prayed that God will let him get to a position of Minister so that he could implement ALL these novel ideas - unknown to me all nah mouth, like Orin Ekiti pikin will say "Barth is mouthed ejooooooor" All what he said was a plagiarism of idea, he "copy" but couldn't "paste"........ What a shame!!!! I've written about him on my wall months back!

People dey shout power improvement, please what is the cost of the so called power improvement to Nigerians? Why increasing the tariffs rate in May (=N=11), June (=N=12.45) and August (=N=16.56) 2012 if there is no personal interest?? his reason was to make it "sell-able" to the new investors, can u believe this line? Even SLS with his mumu 5K note idea won't put forward a thing like this and might debunk this claim, lobatan!!

If Barth couldn't be blamed for this geometric increase in tariff rate abeg minus him from the kudos of the tasereee power improvement!!

I still get plenty to write but my eyelids are closing....... G o od ni g ht
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

No comments:

Post a Comment