Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ameh Daily Interviews Rapper; A-Q

A-Zay: Can You Do a Brief Intro about yourself Please A-Q ?

A-Q: My name is Gilbert Bani Aka A-Q and I'm from imo state and I'm signed to Hustle Incorporated

A-Zay: I want to know the Full Meaning Of the Abbreviation (A-Q) ??


A-Q: (A)= Answer,          (-)= to the          (Q)= question A-Q means the answer to the question

A-Zay: Is your family musical?


A-Q: To be candid no one in my family does music apart from I, but I come from a very music loving family with every one listens to different genres of music E.g mum loves Dolly Paton and Oyeka Onwenu, Dad loves some funny italian music and but sometimes listens Fela

A-Zay: Which famous musicians do you admire? Why?


A-Q: I'd say I admire Nas cos of how he has kept his music real over the many years, and still has as many platinum albums as must of the sold out rappers, infact its only snoop and JayZ that has more platinum selling albums than he does, he recently dropped his 10th album and all the essence of hiphop were still present.

A-Zay: Which instruments do you play? And How often and for how long do you practice?


A-Q: I don't play any instruments even though I love when someone talented plays them, if I was going to learn how to play anyone though it would be the Guitar.. That instrument gets the ladies anytime, pls its handy and u can always move around with it

A-Zay: How Did You Feel When Don Jazzy Tweeted Back Then, Calling You "One Of the Sickest Rapper Alive" ?


A-Q: When I saw the tweet I was surprised
because I do not have any affiliation to Don jazzy or the now Defunct Mo hits.. It excited me at first.. But then after a couple of minutes I told myself 'A-Q u have worked very hard and u deserve all accolades u get' I did not however know that he listened to rap music, I thank him to this day because it did a lot for my career

A-Zay: Do you have any addictions?


A-Q: I do not have any addictions, but if music was one, I am here by guilty of being a Fin

A-Zay: What are You working On Now ?


A-Q: I'm putting finishing touches to my EP set to be released this month and working hard on the album set for release next year, also work on the sound track with Jimmy Jatt on the just concluded Next Door movie project shot by Sound and Effects company

A-Zay: How do you handle mistakes during a performance? *Lol*


A-Q: Well I rehearse and plan a lot so I encounter few mistakes during performance but mistakes are unavoidable and when I encounter one on stage I try as much to cover it up and move on.. And work harder not to encounter that mistake anymore

A-Zay: Who would you want to do a tour/concert with?


A-Q: I would love to go on tour with Eminem.. He is the only rapper that has hard sold out concerts in the weirdest countries ever, places u'd never think a rapper could go, as since he is hiphop to the core u'd be sure that the fans came to hear real rap, however if I were to go with a nigerian artiste it would be Vector   we have a couple songs together and he's such a clown lol, he will be good company on the road and very professional on stage

A-Zay: Lol.. How old were you when you had your first crush?


A-Q: I was 12 when I had my first crush,my family recently moved to a new area and she lived next door, I just felt I need to talk to her, that's what u call a crush innit, I actually talked to her a couple months later

A-Zay: Have you ever been so moved by a song that you cried? if Yes.. which Song are we talking about here ?


A-Q: The only artiste that moves my emotions so much is Tracy Chapman but not to the point of crying, hell no

A-Zay: *hahaha*..Tell us More About Your "GBTH BRAND" ??


A-Q: GBTH in full means God Bless The Hustle, it was just a line of my song Names but the fans were quick to grasp on to it. So I and my publicist decided to make it a brand, for now its divided into 2 the fashion outfit and the Promotions Outfit, I head the fashion out fit and my publicist Dro Ameh heads the Promotion outfit

A-Zay: How do you balance your music with other obligations; you know.. Work and Stuffs like that ??


A-Q: My secret is everything I do evolves round my music, eg I'm a rapper, a writer, an entertainment strategist and I own a fashion out fit, and eventhough I'm not very huge yet in any of these, it is quite visible that I am on my way, but everything rotates round A-Q the rapper

A-Zay: Any advice for Aspiring Artistes Out there ?


A-Q: For aspiring out artiste out there, the only advice I can give to them was something I was once told by a very wise man, he told me ' stay in that Boat long enough and you would see where the land is'

A-Zay: Okies.. Thanks For Your Time A-Q


A-Q: Thank u Ameh Daily for this interview God bless all my fans and all the True hip hop fan

A-Zay: Amen o!! Hip hop Fan to Sure.. :D .. Aiit Peeps that's All.. I'm signing Out *Peace*

@A_ZayBoI

@ThisIsAQ



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment